Monday, February 13, 2006

Brenda Dayne ROCKS

Brenda Dayne of Cast-on dot com was nice enough to buy a piece of my work. Even cooler though-she mentioned me in her PODCAST! Holy Cow! For those of you who know what a fan I am of podcasts and her's in particular you know how cool this is for me. Thanks Brenda-really. You rock! To listen to the podcast click the cast-on link. She mentions me in Episode 10. Her podcast is wonderful even if you don't knit. She is a thoughtful writer and a heck of a person.

2 comments:

katat0nik said...

Amy, with all your talk about podcasts, I decided to free up a bunch of space on my hard drive so I can download a few. It's so cool that you were mentioned by one of your fave podcasters - I'm going to download that one first :) Maybe I'll learn a few knitting tips as well!

orion713 said...

It is a great podcast Jane I am sure you will like it. You will have to download some crummy ones too though so you can really appreciate Brenda. :)