Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Not about you.

This is a little piece that I just did for myself. Not sure yet if I will put it up on ebay or keep it or what. I think it is called It is not about You. It isn't. That peaceful shaman hut? It's mine. Yup. I get to go there whenever I want and meditate. That beautiful little orange tree? Guess what? It isn't yours. Nope and those stars and that moon? Mine too.

We all know one of those people don't we? I don't know if they are narcissistic or controlling or what their deal is, but they think that we are just constellations that revolve around them like some sort of planet or moon and it is all about them. You know someone like that right? We all do. And I bet they think this song er...art...is about them. Don't you?

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 comments:

orion713 said...

lol All nice things are about you Orange. After all your the best color.

Lucy's Channel.... said...

Love your work! Your frames for your micro minis are adorable. Where did you get those frames or did you make them yourself?

Lucy's Channel.... said...

Love your work! Your frames for your micro minis are adorable. Where did you get those frames or did you make them yourself?