1. Be absolutely sure that you know the exact location of said pile before your siggie goes out of town.
2. Avoid the stinging nettles at all costs. Toss bucket directly into pile from a distance of several feet so you can avoid the nettles.
3. Do not touch the nettles!!! (ouch)
4. Do not under any circumstance use a salad spinner as a replacement for your compost bucket which you threw on the compost pile itself.
5. Don't forget to ask the siggie to find the inner half of the salad spinner which dissapeared somewhere in the general pile area.