Thursday, July 12, 2007

Garden update~July 12

I moved some plants up to my new garden area. My pumpkins are not happy at all and I hope they survive. I planted them in a pot that was too small to begin with. I wasn't expecting all my seeds that I planted to actually grow! I have several broccoli growing, some zucchinis that are just about ready to pick, cucumber, and strawberries! Next year I want to plant more strawberry plants because these are the best tasting strawberries ever! I have a variety called Quinault. My herbs are so hug it is crazy. I am going to try to cut and dry some next week before they get so bushy I can't see my deck. I have all kinds of lettuce...my spinace has bolted though so I am waiting for my next crop to come up. In my new planting area I am going to plant various and sundry greens for the winter.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: