Friday, September 08, 2006

Knitting Scraps!

What am I doing with these knitting scraps? Well...I am making little inspiration totem animal boxes and plushie monster dollies. I am still looking for people interested in trading me yarn scraps for tiny paintings. I would also love to trade with any quilters or fabric hounds for lovely scraps...particularly wool, flannel, and fleece. Any colors are wonderful but I am way into pink, orange, yellow and lime green. (I will also trade bigger or more minis for lovely bigger stashes) Contact me. :)

This is what I might make with your left overs:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: